Sunday 4 May 2014

Avocados

So I feel pretty bad about not having anything to post and I feel so empty and lost so here is a random, personal post about... Avocados.

As random as this post seem, I just had to. So I know most people have their avocados in guacamole form or on toast or in a smoothie whatnot, but I have mine with milk and sweetened condensed milk. It might sound weird, but it really isn't (to me, at least). I don't know any one else does this, but if you have not, give it a go, it tastes great with like some ice on a really hot day or just with cold milk and all. Seriously...

How to have avocado my way:
Ingredients: -Milk
                  -Sweetened Condensed Milk
                  -Avocado
                  -Ice (optional)

Recipe: 1) Wash Avocados and halve it.
            2) Using a spoon, scoop avocado out and put into bowl
            3) If desired, cut into small pieces with knife/spoon/fork/anything you wanna use.
            4) Pour some milk over the Avocado
            5) Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over it and voila!
            6) Add crushed ice if you like.

So there ya have it! My attempt at doing a good recipe tutorial thingy! Hope you enjoy it and let me know if you do.

Cheers,
K

B/N: Let me know if you want a pic tutorial or something of how it looks like in the comments and I might just do one, though this is a very simple 'recipe'. If you would like more recipes, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment